You are here
AUSTRALIAN TEA EXPO 2020!
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT DURING THE AUSTRALIAN TEA EXPO 2018'. WE WILL RETURN IN 2020' TO PROVIDE A BIGGER, BETTER EXPO NEXT YEAR.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GOLDEN LEAF AWARDS AND TEA MASTERS CUP WILL BE RETURNING THIS YEAR, WITH VENUES AND DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED AT A LATER DATE.
Click a menu item to jump to that position on the page.
- Table of Contents
- Exciting News for 2018
- Event Activities
- Workshops, Tastings, Classes, and Tea Cuppings
- Golden Leaf Awards 2016
- Exhibitor Information
The Australian International Tea Expo will be joining forces with Fine Food Australia, 10 - 12 September 2018!
Tea enthusiasts will connect face-to-face with some of the most respected names in the industry.
This is the prime destination to explore the latest trends, experience global coffee and tea culture, compare and taste teas, connect with suppliers, buy quality tea and learn all about it.
Discover, taste, shop, and experience all things tea!
- Discover and experience tea
- Ignite your passion for tea
- Educate yourself about tea
- Explore tea trends
- Immerse yourself in the cultural diversity of tea
The combined Australian International Tea Expo will be hosted alongside Fine Food Australia, located at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006.
We’ve got a lot planned for 2018, lucky there’s plenty of tea and coffee to keep you going...
Classes, workshops, performances and social events will be published shortly.
Australian International Tea Expo provides an unparalleled educational tea learning experience. Last year's classes sold out very quickly, so book early to avoid disappointment!
Workshops are hands-on and provide a unique and interesting learning experience for tea enthusiasts, or coffee lovers wanting to learn more about tea.
Thirsty for more? Pre-register your interest early by clicking here.
The Expo will also hold a variety of tastings, demonstrations and performances on the expo floor.
The Golden Leaf Awards is the only tea competition in Australia, which is judged by professional tea cuppers.
These awards distinguish the best-tasting teas commercially available in the Australian marketplace.
The 2016 Golden Leaf Awards 500 entries across 36 categories. Check out the winners here.
Who will be this year's winners?
Winning entrants receive a formal notification with their scores, as well as a print-ready seal that can be used on promotional materials and packaging.
ENTRIES WILL BE OPENING SHORTLY! Stay tuned.
For more information on the Golden Leaf Awards contact Australian Tea Masters
By partnering with Fine Food we are opening up a world of possibilities for the Australian tea market. With tea increasing in popularity and becoming a trendy addition to most cafes and restaurants, this is the perfect opportunity to bring your brand to the commercial market. Hospitality students and those looking to expand their tea knowledge are welcome to attend so some retail opportunities may be available.
- Fine Food Australia gets over 20,000 people at their events, and attendees are allowed free access to the Expo.
- Perfect opportunity to network with other companies in the food and beverage industry and raise your profile.
- Located at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, a central Melbourne location with easy access for visitors.
- WIWO exhibitor package options – all you need to do is bring your products! Everything else is included in the exhibitor booth fee.
- Exhibiting is a great way to present your business to new and current target markets.
- Opportunity to align your business with the largest tea and coffee expo in the Southern Hemisphere
- Exposure to an engaged and relevant target audience
- Showcase, promote and sell your brand and products to new customers who love tea
- Launch new products or services
- Cross-promote across multiple social media channels across one of the fasting growing industries
- Exhibitor logo inclusion and event promotion on the Australian International Tea Expo website and social media channels
Who Should Exhibit?
- Tea brands specialising in quality loose leaf teas or tea products
- Teaware and tea accessories businesses
- Tea-related goods and services
What the Australian International Tea Expo Will Provide:
- Exposure and promotional opportunities through Australian International Tea Expo and Australian Tea Masters social media channels
- Exhibitor logo inclusion and event promotion on the Australian International Tea Expo and Australian Tea Masters websites.
Please note that for International guests as well as long-distance travellers, the Australian International Tea Expo can provide recommendations on where and how to source services, such as mobile coolers and display equipment.