You are here
We are looking for some volunteers to help make this event the best it can be! Being a volunteer is a great way to get involved with our event and gain some valuable experience.
- Set-up/Pack-up assistants - Assist in the set-up and pack-up of the event. Volunteers must be physical able and efficient
- Classroom assistants^ - Classroom assistants help the tea classes run efficiently by cleaning up and setting up for each class.
- Stall assistants - We need stall runners for the Tea Masters Cup stall, some tea knowledge and café experience is required. Assistants are to talk to attendees and give free tea samples.
- Entry team - Volunteers need to assist with the attendee entrance, this includes pre-booked and purchase on the day attendees. Cash/EFTPOS handling skills desirable but not required.
- Event assistants - These volunteers ensure the efficient running of the event by being a point of call for any attendee or exhibitor queries. Good communication skills required.
^Please note that these two positions are not just for the duration of the expo. Judging will be taking place the entire week leading up to the Expo and classes will be running Friday through to Saturday so please ensure you are available for most of the week prior to the event.
Volunteers will receive:
- Free entry to the event
- A certificate of appreciation
Add some really unique experience to your resume and get the opportunity to network with industry professionals by volunteering for this exciting event!
If you are interested please submit your details by downloading and completing the registration form above, and submitting it to email@example.com.