You are here
Register to Exhibit - Expressions of Interest
Expressions of interest
For the first time in Australian history, the Australian Tea Expo is partnering with Fine Food Australia, the biggest food and beverage show in Australia! We are seeking expressions of interest for exhibitors so we can plan out our show space and activities.
About Fine Food Australia
Fine Food Australia is the leading exhibition for the food industry. Fine Food Australia is the country’s leading trade exhibition for the foodservice, hospitality and retail industries. Staged annually since 1984, the event presents new and innovative products from around Australia and over 45 countries internationally, as well as live demonstrations, masterclasses and industry recognised competitions.
The Expo will be running from the 10th to the 12th of September at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Alternating between Melbourne and Sydney each September, Fine Food Australia showcases thousands of the latest food, beverage and equipment ideas to help businesses innovate and grow.
Why this partnership is good for the Australian International Tea Expo (and you!)
By partnering with Fine Food we are opening up a world of possibilities for the Australian tea market. With tea increasing in popularity and becoming a trendy addition to most cafes and restaurants, this is the perfect opportunity to bring your brand to the commercial market. This is a trade only event, however hospitality students and those looking to expand their tea knowledge are welcome to attend so some retail opportunities may be available.
- Fine Food Australia gets over 20,000 people at their events, and attendees are allowed free access to the Expo.
- Perfect opportunity to network with other companies in the food and beverage industry and raise your profile.
- Located at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, a central Melbourne location with easy access for visitors.
- WIWO exhibitor package options – all you need to do is bring your products! Everything else is included in the exhibitor booth fee.
- Exhibiting is a great way to present your business to new and current target markets.
- Opportunity to align your business with the largest food and beverage expo in the Southern Hemisphere
- Exposure to an engaged and relevant target audience
- Showcase, promote and sell your brand and products to new customers who love tea
- Launch new products or services
- Cross-promote across multiple social media channels across one of the fasting growing industries
- Exhibitor logo inclusion and event promotion on the Australian International Tea Expo website and social media channels
Exhibiting is easy with our exhibitor packages, all you need to bring is your products and a kettle - everything else is included!
Australian Start Up Pods
These exhibitor booths are the perfect way for new Australian tea businesses to showcase their products with minimal expense.
At $850 each these pods will make up a communal space, providing a comfortable space for attendees and plenty of networking potential with other businesses.
Australian Tea Businesses who have been operating for less than 2 years are eligible to apply for these booths.
- 1 x counter with your brand on the front
- Communal brewing area with 4 urns
Green Tea Package
2 x 2m booths
Everything included such as:
- 1 counter with brand on the front
- 2 shelves
- 1 stool
- 4amp PowerPoint
- Fascia with company name
Black Tea Package
3 x 3m booths
Include everything such as:
- Fascia with company name
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!