You are here
General Expo Info 2017
Click a menu item to jump to that position on the page.
- Table of Contents
- Exciting News for 2017
- Event Activities
- Workshops, Tastings, Classes, and Tea Cuppings
- Golden Leaf Awards 2016
- Exhibitor Information
- Getting There
The Australian International Tea Expo joins forces with MICE, Melbourne's International Coffee Expo from March 30, to April 1, 2017.
Tea and coffee enthusiasts will connect face-to-face with some of the most respected names in the industry. Be part of history in the making and attend the largest combined tea and coffee event ever held in Australia.
This is the prime destination to explore the latest trends, experience global coffee and tea culture, compare and taste teas, connect with suppliers, buy quality tea and learn how about it.
Discover, taste, shop, and experience all things tea and coffee under one roof!
- Discover and experience tea
- Ignite your passion for tea
- Educate yourself about tea
- Explore tea trends
- Immerse yourself in the cultural diversity of tea
The combined Australian International Tea Expo will be hosted alongside MICE at the Melbourne Showgrounds located on Epsom Road, Ascot Vale, just 15 minutes drive from the CBD and 15 minutes from the Melbourne International Airport.
We’ve got a lot planned for 2017, lucky there’s plenty of tea and coffee to keep you going...
Classes, workshops, performances and social events will be published shortly.
Australian International Tea Expo provides an unparalleled educational tea learning experience. Last year's classes sold out very quickly, so book early to avoid disappointment!
Workshops are hands-on and provide a unique and interesting learning experience for tea enthusiasts, or coffee lovers wanting to learn more about tea.
Thirsty for more? Pre-register your interest early by clicking here.
The Expo will also hold a variety of tastings, demonstrations and performances on the expo floor.
The Golden Leaf Awards is the only tea competition in Australia, which is judged by professional tea cuppers.
These awards distinguish the best-tasting teas commercially available in the Australian marketplace.
The inaugural Golden Leaf Awards held in 2015, saw 200 entries across 36 categories. Check out the 2015 Golden Leaf Award winners here.
Who will be this year's winners?
Winning entrants receive a formal notification with their scores, as well as a print-ready seal that can be used on promotional materials and packaging.
Entries OPEN September 2016 and CLOSE February 2017. Judging will take place in March 2017 in Melbourne.
Entries OPEN September 2016 and CLOSE October 2016. Judging will take place in October 2016.
For more information on the Golden Leaf Awards contact Australian Tea Masters
Be part of the fastest growing industries in the world! This events allows you to showcase your wares to tea and coffee enthusiasts looking to experience new products and buy.
Who Should Exhibit?
- Tea brands specialising in quality loose leaf teas or tea products
- Teaware and tea accessories businesses
- Tea-related goods and services
- Opportunity to align your business with the largest tea and coffee expo in the Southern Hemisphere
- Exposure to an engaged and relevant target audience
- Showcase, promote and sell your brand and products to new customers who love tea
- Launch new products or services
- Cross-promote across multiple social media channels across one of the fasting growing industries
- Exhibitor logo inclusion and event promotion on the Australian International Tea Expo website and social media channels
What the Australian International Tea Expo Will Provide:
- Exposure and promotional opportunities through Australian International Tea Expo and Australian Tea Masters social media channels
- Exhibitor logo inclusion and event promotion on the Australian International Tea Expo and Australian Tea Masters websites.
Please note that for International guests as well as long-distance travellers, the Australian International Tea Expo can provide recommendations on where and how to source services, such as mobile coolers and display equipment.
The Melbourne Showgrounds are very assessable to both Melbourne’s CBD and Melbourne Airport (MEL) (carries both domestic and international terminals).